Saturday, September 01, 2007

Book by the cover

It is always bad to judge a book by the cover, but it happens all the time. But what ever, that's life.

But sometimes people get past that. And that's good. Y'all might remember that silly girl from eHarm from awhile back. Well she is one of the few people that I know that judged me (right or wrong doesn't matter), but stuck it out to get to know me. And likewise for me to her.

It's just nice to see when some people take the time to read past the cover. I don't even want to think of the people that come here, take a fast look, and judge that they don't want to read. It is all the same thing. And Cinnamon Teddy Grahams are still good. =)

5 comments:

phishez said...

You so can judge a book by the cover. Have you heard of a blurb?

Bardouble29 said...

Glad she is getting to know you!!

captain corky said...

When I was in high school I judged my books by how well they could stay in my locker over night.

Aunt Jackie said...

I second that!!! Mostly you find that it always pays to do so!!

whimsical brainpan said...

I'm glad that she was smart enough to stick around!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks