Friday, September 21, 2007

Emotionally Unavailable

Well folks, there you have it. I am Emotionally Unavailable.

It isn't something new. It just who I am. I am also detached and selfish. But I've also been though a LOT of shit. I know there are people that have been through more. I've also been way depressed and I know there are people who have been more so.

I'm sure I've always been this way. Well at least the emotional part. It just seems easier to deal with life that way. The detached part came when I joined the Air Force. Nothing like spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with people you've only known for a few weeks and 3000 miles away from home. I got to North Carolina at the end of Nov. 2002.

So I don't know where I'm going with this. Just something that has been on my mind. I got no plans on changing. It is just the way it is.

it is what it is...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if its any conselation josh... i have enough emotion to share for the both of us. And your still me friend even though you make out with commies... :D

The Lone Beader® said...

Ah... sounds familiar... I know someone who I have categorized as "Emotionally Unavailable" yet he says he's 'semi-emotionally involved' with someone.. What the hell does that mean?? (sorry. just typing out loud...)

Anyways, you are young. There's nothing wrong with being selfish now. When the right time comes, you'll change... and you probably won't even realize it when it happens...

Anyways, howz that El Camino runnin?? :)

Bardouble29 said...

I second LB...You are not emotionally unavailable...I know what kind of great friend you are....Give yourself a break, you have a ton of shit on your plate right now!

whimsical brainpan said...

You are who you are, but you might surprise yourself by wanting to open up someday.

Aunt Jackie said...

Whatever... I am too then. :)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks