Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Full Frontal Friday (kindaish)

So I kinda might have maybe taken the name of this from Aunt Jackie. Just maybe ;)

But really I just wanted a reason to post my beard on my blog :P

Yeah so my bed is a mess, deal with it :P


I didn't really touch a razor for....a month or so. Maybe a month and a half. Well that all changed. When last night I did the unthinkable. (fuckit I deleted that stupid silly girl's contact, now I wont see when see comes online at least. Fuck her.) I shaved my beard. It took awhile and I had to use some yard tools to get the job done. But, I couldn't just go all clean shaven so I left some behind...



I tried to leave it as red neckish as I could. So yeah. Maybe I'll rock the really too long side burns for while. Who knows what I'll do next.

10 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

Hehe... It's all good if you borrowed the title... The beard was cool, but shaven with the redneck "chops" is kinda rockin too! You simply reek of badassedness :)

Anonymous said...

OH... you could let that one stran of hair grow longer then all the other hair on your head... :p

Bardouble29 said...

You are one HOT looking boy!

david hayes said...

Ah, too-long sideburns. Those were days.

Anonymous said...

LOL. the Elvis sideburns are slick! Although, the beard look isn't so bad either. i can't believe it only took you a month to grow it out. Must be that Armenian blood in you!

whimsical brainpan said...

It looks good!

The Lone Beader® said...

Yea! Sideburns!!!! :D

captain corky said...

Have you ever considered parting your hair the way that I do?

Guilty Secret said...

Beards rock, but those are some *sweet* sidies!

phishez said...

Guys are so lucky. If girls had that much to do with their facial hair, we'd never get laid!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks