Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Highs and lows

Well as some of you might remember, my truck was stolen back on Nov 1, 2005. Well, today I got a phone call from my mom saying that the police called. I didn't remember doing anything wrong, so it seemed kind of odd that they would call. Unless it had something to do with my truck, witch it did.

Well I was thinking: ok they found it burnt down or something like that. Nope. Although, someone was nice enough to take my bucket seats out, wheels and tires....Gone of course. CD / MP3 player also gone.

Oh and as if that isn't enough, they want $1250 to get my truck out. That's as of today, tomorrow it'll be more. I told them that they could kiss my white ass, well not really.

Oh well shit happens and I'm used to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Much Wub Chucky

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks