Monday, February 06, 2006

UnDepression

It seems like it's so much easier to find something to blog about when I'm feeling down. here I am, in a pretty good mood. I just can't seem to single one thing out to blog about. Though I guess I can always blog about silly girls. But what fun would that be? It's just the same day different shit, right? Well something like that anyways.

Maybe I could blog something about my car. It rocks. But I don't really think anyone really cares about that. I'm also saving up my money to buy a second car. I don't need to be driving a BBC 70 miles a day. That just sucks up the gas. Then if I don't have to drive it to work everyday, I can work on it during the week and not worry about if it's going to start or not the next day.

Well it's late and I don't know where I was going with this. I'm going to just stop here and call it a night. Who knows, I might add a part 2 to this tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I care chuck...

:( -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks