Sunday, February 05, 2006

One Year

Yeah, you'd never think that one year makes that big of a deal. I mean all you are is one year older, and it isn't even my birthday yet. Though, you can always look back and think "wow, that's where I was one year ago..." And no matter what you are doing one, it is soooo much better than where you were.

I know for sure that with all that has happened to be over the past year that I am a stronger person for it. I might not want to think of what I've been though, what I've done. But, it's there forever. It is a part of who I am. I can't change the past, but I can learn and grow from it.

I don't think I'll ever forget last years super bowl game. I remember calling one of my friends. It's just one of those things I had to do. All of the different ways it could have turned out. I could still be there. I could have spent 2 Christmas there. That would have sucked.

Hell, maybe I'm not such a bad person after all. Bad things just tend to happen to good people. I wonder if good things happen to bad people. Well, I guess who ever was driving around in my truck had a good time. I can only hope that karma will come back and kick their ass. Maybe they will get hit by a bus or something like that. I don't know.

As low as I;ve been over the past 2 years. And the thought that it'd be easier to deal with if I wasn't alive, yeah I had those thought, it just makes me laugh now. I can look back and go "I made it past that'". And move on with my life., or something like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah
youre stronger than you appeal to be sometimes

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks