Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I was almost asleep

So here I was, in my bed. Almost asleep. Then my brother was talking to me mom. When I say taking, it wasn't like he was saying "Golly good ol' day mother." It was more the "What kind of a good person calls her son _____" Then he'd just fill in the blank. I wasn't going to get out of bed for that though.

I was under my blankets too, nice and warm. Then he had to go and say something dumb about me. Well holy fuck Bateman, that wasn't going to fly. So with out missing a beat I got out of my nice warm bed and went right up into his face.

Now here it is 11:40 and I'm wide awake. Bummer. Oh well at least typing this should calm me down some. Or something like that.

I leave you with this:


Team America......Fuck Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did he say?
Umm and going up to someones face does what? 0.o

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks