Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bullshit

So today I got to spend my lunch on the phone, just about the whole hour. I was on the phone with the tow yard place, the police, parents, just about everyone.

First I called the PD, asked them when they found out about my truck. They told me that just found out about it the other day. Lets say they found out about it Jan 31.

Then I called Nicks Towing. (the fucking scum of a tow yard they are). And I was talking to this lady, (I'm not going to call her a dirty cunt rag on the 'net :P ) well we went 'round and 'round. It was just getting bad. I asked them when they got the truck. Get this! they had the truck since Dec. 27th 2005!!! Over a month, they've had it. So that's why they want $1250. That is fucking bullshit.

The lady said that they ran the plates, they were 2 different plates. They they both came up clean. Well the first thing you do when you steal a car is change the plates...They just got clean plates. She also said that they checked for a lean holder and the VIN on the truck. Both of witch came up clean. Last time I checked I had a lean on the truck, Maybe you've heard of them before....GMAC owns the truck. They know it was stolen, you'd think that they would put it in the reports or something.

So I asked what what changed between the last time she checked my car out and now. If it didn't show up as stolen back then, why now? I didn't change anything in the past 2 months. Seems kinda fishy to me. Very fishy in fact. She went on and said something about the PD stopped by and seen it or something like that.


It was a green s-10, maybe you've seen one or 20 thousand of them driving around. Why would my simple green truck stand out from a report over 4 months ago. If it was a Ford GT or something like that, I could see that. Not an s-10 though.

I got so pissed off that I hung up on the dumb cunt. Maybe she'll get hit by a greyhound, the dog of course...

So that was the high light of my day, how was yours :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

/Hugzorz

Look for your lessons in this matter... Life is full of them... they hold tight to our experiences.

Much Wub Babe...

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks