Monday, April 21, 2008

beat up

my body just hurts. i was only in the water about two and a half hours. what i was doing most of the time was digging. keep in mind that i'm under 40 feet of water while doing this. it sucks. the water gets so dirty that i can't see any light, sometimes i can't even see my hand in front of my face. that is how dark it is. kinda like working with your eyes closed.

there has been talk of us getting paid a little something. i'll believe it when i see it. it would be nice for all the days and help i've put in.

my body just hurts. oh i was sooooooooo dirty after yesterdays dive. i had mud on the inside of my wet suit. there was so much mud in my boots that i couldn't even move my toes. yes, that is how bad it was.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks