Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fuck!

I need to blog. Maybe this will help. I can't blog about what I want. two reasons for this: 1) I'm sure I know what y'all will say and 2) it's family related. Maybe I'll just make me a new private blog. For reasons just like this. Fuck!

There are a few people I could call up and say "My brother just told me........" But I'm not going to. Even though I know they will say "you should have called...."

well shoulda woulda coulda.


I can deal with my own problems. I get real quiet and anti social, but I deal with them. I don't like to and don't want to bring other people into my problems. So I don't. And that in turn leads to really big walls around me.

So I just sit here doing this and well I guess I might as well watch the second half of
Hannibal Rising (2007) I'm sure that would help put me in a better mood. Fuck!Fuck Fuck!

Fuck why does do this.

6 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Shoulda coulda woulda. I say that all the time...

phishez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
phishez said...

Hmm. Maybe you should write up the post, just to clear your head at least. You don't have to publish it.

Samantha_K said...

phishez rule makes a good point.

Wish I was there to talk you through things! Hope the situation clears up.

Joshua said...

Yeah thanks. I'll be fine. I kinda just told one of my good good friends. Got the reply like I knew I would. There really isn't anything you can say.

I'm just going to get a good night sleep.

whimsical brainpan said...

Sorry Joshua. I hope you feel better soon.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks