Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm back to my apartment

This has been one fucking long weekend. here are some of the highlights.

  • 1 turkey
  • 7 adults
  • 4 kids
  • 3 strip clubs
  • 1100 miles
  • 2 states
  • 2 lap dances
  • 1 repair bill
  • 1 day of work off
  • 1 missed day of school
  • 4 tanks of gas
  • way too much money
  • 1 car show
  • 1 new gps for my car
  • 2 red bull and vodkas
  • old co-workers
well that is about all that I can thi nk of right now. I'll had more to this later. well I'll blog more.
That is all that I can think off right now. It has been one hell of a weekend

7 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Wow. Your weekend was busy!

Mine included 1 rental car, 2 cops, and 1 speeding ticket in NY state. Bastard state trooper... :/

Samantha_K said...

What was the repair bill for?

Aunt Jackie said...

...AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREEEEEEEEEE....

Joshua said...

aj. I was thinking that as I made that list. You're so cool!

Samantha: I needed to get the CV joint on my car replaced before it left me stuck on the side of the road. It's been needin some lovin' for a about 6 months now.

beader: awww speeding ticket that sucks. I always knew you were a lil speed racer!

whimsical brainpan said...

Sounds like someone had fun.

The Lone Beader® said...

LOL! I can't help it. My dad was a drag racer, so it's in my blood, ya know?? And, if I were drivin my Buick I woulda never got pulled over... but I was drivin a Nissan Altima... Piece of crap car! LOL.

Aunt Jackie said...

**blush**

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks