Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I want to blog about my weekend.

****Warning: Strong Language****

Ok, I really want to post about something good. My weekend was great! My brother came back from Qatar on Friday night. Only my fucking tooth is killin me again. And it's my dumb ass fault. If I would have mailed that insurance form off back when I gotten it, I would have insurance by now. But, nope. fufck! So, now I am going to miss half a day of school tomorrow in order to go to the dentist. I hope to just miss half a day. I don't even want to think about what would happen if I miss a full day. But, if it hurts so much that it is hard to drive. I really don't think...fuck!...that I need to be diving. fuck fuck fuck!!!

Ok, so I took my tylenol pm. That should help me sleep...I hope. I don't want to know how many motrin / tylenols I've taken today. This is the first day it isn't helping. and holy fuck is it not helping. fuck!!!!

son of a bitch my fucking tooth hurts. fuck!
FUCK.

1 comment:

Aunt Jackie said...

Cum, Cum, you can do better than that. ;)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks