Sunday, October 07, 2007

I think I have a problem


Ok so yesterday I went out shopping. First stop was R.E.I. My goal there was to get a new knife. It is a good size store.

After looking around I found the knife that I wanted. It was a little under $40. I also got some knife sharpeners. Y'know...gotta keep a sharp edge on things.

So all n all I ended up spending about $70 there with out really thinking twice about it.

Then I wanted a sweater or hoodie or something like that. Well I was looking around for those too at this outdoors store. I found some, but I don't think I really found anything chealer than $50. I couldn't do it. $50 was just too much money for me to spend on that. Though I did go to the other stores there. I thought about buying something nice and trendy, I just couldn't do it.

So, after walking around and getting something to eat. I was going to make my way back to R.E.I. and take another look. They did have some nice sweaters in there. I ended up getting a cheap $20 thing from Mervyn's.

So over all it was a good weekend. Got a lot done. Made it to my welding class. Did my laundry. Paid some bills. Did some blogging.


Oh yeah. The mohawk....Well our female classmate was over. She ended up playing with my hair. Reason...I don't know. Well we got on the topic of hair glue. And there is the outcome! When I rolled out of bed the next morning, my hair was still like that.

4 comments:

Guilty Secret said...

Ha ha - cool hair!

Bardouble29 said...

You are too freakin cute!!!

The Lone Beader® said...

AWESOME!!!

And, I should go to REI and get some stuff for work...

Aunt Jackie said...

Love the Mohawk!! Rock on! :)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks