I can't believe how much this fucking hurts. I can't even sleep.
I've taken 4 tylenol PMs and countless Motrins. I can't fucking sleep. Just want to yell out fuck. but can't
holy shit. fuck. mother fuckcing shit! damnit. I was a sleep for an hour or two then woke up this this sharp pain. I have no more tylenol PMs to take. my damn broken wrist didn't even hurt this much. This is like some sharp pain that someone keeps poking at. and I got nothing to do to make me feel better.
fucking shit. kjdlf;as;oifjaodifgjadgajdf
d
FUCK.
It can't hurt more than this is I just fucking pull it out my self. fucking damnit. thst sounds like such a good idea right now too...
FW Admin Tech Tools Pro
-
*Win one of the 100 licenses for FW Admin Tech Tools Pro!* FW Admin Tech
Tools Pro is a comprehensive software toolkit designed to empower Windows
10/11 u...
11 hours ago
1 comment:
U poor thing! U need some percocet... :/
Post a Comment