Friday, October 31, 2008

I want to dive!

Geez. I want to dive. The water looks so nice right now. There isn't anything here that I can't do.

At least I rock at what I do. The divers all seem to like me. that's nice.

Humm I guess that is all I can think of right now.

As of tomorrow it will be one full month that I never even stepped foot in my apartment. I left at the end of September and tomorrow is Nov. Monday marks 5 weeks I would have been out here and I must say that I do enjoy the pay checks. I don't really spend much of my money while I'm out here.

I can't believe it has almost been 5 weeks...

3 comments:

Tori said...

I hope you cleaned out your refrigerator before you left... Otherwise I bet you have some hairy monsters growing in there :P

Joshua said...

why do they have to be hairy monsters?

Tori said...

What else would you prefer I call them? Smelly expanding spots? I hope you have none. I've heard these types of monsters are scary! But wait! Since you never have any food in the house anyway, then you just might be okay...

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks