Saturday, October 18, 2008

I got wet!

oh yeah....Post number 800 bitches! and you better read each and every one of them!

Or else!

Well I got to go in the water today. It wasn't a dive or anything, but I did have waves coming over my head. Just had to go do some work out where the pipe come out and goes into the water. Took about 20 minutes or so. I looked good for the boss man and everything.


and other new....I'm tired. It was a good day of work. We did a dive. They should start pushing out some pipe on this (day) shift. Then tomorrow will be 2 dives per shift.

I am really thinking about applying to a different company after a year.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

800 posts! That is way more than me! I'm gonna have to kick it up a notch... ;) Glad to hear you are doing okay! :D

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks