Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So awake. So tired.

Not so sure why this is. I'm tired, I feel tired. I just don't want to sleep. I'm also hungry. I'm sure that doesn't help.

Hum. I guess the only having soda to drink does not help. Do I have much on my mind? Not really. Heck I haven't even been blogging much any more. I'm not so sure why that has dropped off.

blah blah blah blog blog blog

Hum 5:10am I did get about 4 hours of sleep. I really miss sleeping in.

The other day I didn't go to sleep 'til 4ish am and got the nice sound of people hammering on the roof right out side my apartment at 7am. That sucked. I think that is what messed me up. I also get the sun coming in my lil ol' window. Stupid sun.


mmm adult swim has the bestest cartoons ever!

Maybe I should do some random Internet about my life quizzes.



Oh better Idea! Shave. Shower. Coffee. Start my morning off right!

4 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Morning!

Joshua said...

Good morning sunshine!

Anonymous said...

I have been half asleep all week! so i can relate to your tiredness! :)

Have a great nite, Joshua!

Joshua said...

it is now 1:40ish am.

I had a great night sleep last night. Oh I ended up working 18 hours today :P ohh I sould blog about that.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks