Friday, December 05, 2008

Out of Control

I started my day early and more or less on track to at least do something productive. It didn't end that way. In fact I didn't do ANYTHING productive.

I rolled out of bed ....


Ha! Longest delay of post ever!

Ok, I'm going to be stupid and go out and buy the phone that you might as well call a mini computer!

I got the money and I just want to make buy something.

It's funny. I wont spent $20 on a pair of slippers, but I'll go out and spend $350 on a new phone!

I guess I'm also going to take up paying the cell phone bill for my parents...blah.
it's only an extra $20 / month so it isn't going to break the bank.

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Haha! I was thinking of looking at phones today myself - no thanks to you! ;) And, I had a pair of Snoopy slippers, but they got old so I threw them out last year. I could use a new pair! :o

Joshua said...

Glad I could help =)

captain corky said...

Enjoy the new phone. This is the best time of the year to buy yourself something! I went out and bought a new DVD player last weekend and we love it.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks