Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I worked today!

Not the normal stuff like I have been doing. This was working on the platform about 20 feet above the water. Holding on to the ladder going up one of the legs for the platform. I had to disconnect some hose and take off a flange thingy. It is just something to connect the 3 inch pipe to the low pressure hose we are using. It only weighs 20 - 25 pounds. The inside of my left arm is brused up from holding on to the ladder. It feels good to get to do some work...Real good.
 
I don't think we are going to do any work tomorrow. I think we are just going to end up getting food and what not. I'm sure the other boat is getting alot more hours than I am here.

1 comment:

whimsical brainpan said...

"flange thingy"

I love it when you get all technical. ;-)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks